Thursday, September 3, 2026

Online shop Prompts



📍 TIMESTAMPS: 0:00 Start a Business With AI 0:49 Prompt 1: Find Your Best Niche 2:12 Build Your Free AI Store 4:24 Add Products to store 6:11 Prompt 2: Build a Store That Stands Out 9:45 Prompt 3: Create Your Marketing Plan

Get your free AI store builder for $1: https://www.buildyourstore.ai/kpeh AutoDS 3-days trial for $1: https://www.autods.com/6ksl 🩵 prompts are here (also below): https://prompts.heyenergi.com/video-resources/autods-side-hustle/


My interests or subjects I understand: [LIST 3–5] - My starting budget: [AMOUNT] - Hours I can work on this each week: [NUMBER] - Whether I’m willing to make videos or show my face: [YES/NO] - My existing audience: [NONE, OR DESCRIBE IT] - Things I do not want to sell: [LIST] - The niche options available to me are: Rank the three best niches for me. keep it broad so i can try things then niche later. For each niche, tell me: 1. The specific type of customer I should target 2. Three problems that customer already spends money to solve 3. Five product types I could sell 4. Whether the products are naturally demonstrated through short videos 5. The biggest disadvantage of choosing this niche 6. Why it fits the information I gave you Choose one winner based on fit, not hype. Do not claim that a niche is profitable without evidence, and do not invent sales figures.



I’m creating a dropshipping store in the [NICHE] niche. My specific customer is [CUSTOMER], and the main problem I want the store to solve is [PROBLEM]. Create a clear strategy for this store. Give me: 1. One specific store concept that is narrow enough to feel memorable 2. The main promise of the store, without making exaggerated claims 3. Ten products that fit the same customer and problem - they must have novelty, wow factor, and easy to make scroll-stopping content. They must create 2x profit (so i can sell a $5 product for $10) 4. The best product to feature first and why 5. A sensible beginner price range for each product, with any figures marked for verification 6. Five store-name ideas that are easy to spell and currently available. 7. Five matching .store domain ideas 8. Three reasons someone would choose this store instead of purchasing the same product elsewhere Make everything feel like one intentional brand, not a random collection of trending products. (use AutoDS connector if in Claude)

No comments:

Post a Comment